I accept guest posts but have stringent criteria for who can write for us.
I don’t have any strict guidelines on word count and the like, however I do have some rules for how this all works.
Here are the rules:
- You need to be clear about you are writing on behalf of/linking to before you send over a draft.
- Publishing is free, but at my discretion. If I don’t think the article is excellent and relevant then I will not be publishing.
- I do not accept payments for guest post placements (you can get one for free if you’re article is high quality and relevant though).
- I’m happy to give out do follow links but they need to be relevant and not look awkward in the article (this is 100% at my discretion).
- To be considered you need to pitch me an actual topic/title(s). Generic “do you accept guest authors” requests will always be ignored.
I shouldn’t even have to say this, but the article needs to be relevant to coffee, coffee consumption, or the coffee industry.
If you want to pitch then please send it to email@example.com